Kabuki Japanese Restaurant Review - Woodland Hills, CA - "I can't wait to go back!"
- on Yelp
I was skeptical about this place due to the so-so reviews but was really pleasantly surprised. I came here with a party of 10 on a fairly busy night. We ordered a ton of stuff and it was all really good. Some items that really stood out where the Soy Ramen, spicy tuna salad, and there were a few special rolls I don't remember the names of. The fish was fresh and they weren't too heavy handed with the sauces. Our waiter was all very on top of things and attentive. I can't wait to go back.
Kabuki is currently hosting a Monday Night Football promotion along with Happy Hour!
- 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sunday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Monday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Tuesday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Wednesday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Thursday
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM Friday
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM Saturday