Kabuki Japanese Restaurant Review - Summerlin - "Presentation was top notch!"
- on Open Table
As Japanese restaurants go, I would say that Kabuki is in the upper 90% of the whole. Of course the restaurant is new so everything is new and clean and the service we received was great! It was a bit noisy but that is to be expected with the "younger" crowd. There was an "event" in the other half of the restaurant and taiko drums outside. Could have done without the drums. What we had of the food was great the the presentation was top notch.
Kabuki is currently hosting a Monday Night Football promotion along with Happy Hour!
- 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sunday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Monday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Tuesday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Wednesday
- 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM Thursday
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM Friday
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM Saturday