If you are in the mood for an upbeat and unique dining experience, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant has you covered. With 15 locations in Nevada, Arizona, and California along with great specials offered through our Red Mask Club, we can always satisfy your craving for Japanese fare with our extensive menu of traditional and fusion dishes.
- See some basic rules for pairing sushi and beer in this article from SeriousEats.com.
- You can learn the story of Asahi Super Dry and how it is made by visiting AsahiBeer.com.
- WebMD.com can help you tap into the health benefits of edamame with this informative article.
- Get a lesson on eating soft shell crab in this article from The New York Times.
- Take a look at this chart of seafood nutrition facts from SeafoodHealthFacts.org to learn why you should be eating more fish.
Visit our website to see our complete lunch and dinner menus and learn how to sign up for our Red Mask Club.