Sushi is beloved not only in Japan, but also in other countries and cultures around the world. Its stunning visual aesthetic is matched only by its significant health properties, as these websites can attest. To learn more about Japanese fine dining and sushi bars, please check out the following articles.
- Crave magazine takes readers through the Japanese art of food presentation.
- The Japanese enjoy the longest lifespan of any group of people on the planet, as well as the lowest obesity rate. WebMD explains how diet contributes to this extremely healthy culture.
- Want to eat your way to a more youthful body? NaturalNews.com describes how miso soup provides powerful anti-aging benefits.
- If you like to snack, put down the potato chips and pick up some edamame. MedicineNet.com breaks down the nutritional components of this wonder food.
- Though miso soup and edamame are delicious, the superstar of Japanese cuisine is sushi. Livestrong.com details why this food is good and good for you.
With 11 Southern California locations, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant can satisfy every sushi craving. Our extensive menu offers the finest sushi and sake bar selections, so visit one of our fine dining establishments today.