Sushi is a staple of the Japanese dining experience. Given its increase in popularity within the United States over the past several years, millions of Americans have come to enjoy this Eastern culinary delight. To learn more about Japanese cuisine, please check out the following articles.
- The SushiEncyclopedia.com describes the history of sushi both within Japanese culture and its transition into American cuisine.
- Japanese cuisine is not just about the food, but also the customs that are woven into its presentation and consumption. Bon Appetit offers tips regarding how to properly enjoy a Japanese meal.
- As Livestrong.com details, the health benefits of sushi are plentiful and a huge bonus to the delicious experience of eating it.
- Kabuki is a longstanding form of entertainment in Japanese culture. The Encyclopedia Britannica outlines this Eastern tradition of musical theatre.
- Wasabi is just one of many condiments that can enhance the flavor of sushi. The Daily Meal explains this pungent paste and its uses beyond the sushi bar.
With 15 locations throughout California, Arizona and Nevada, Kabuki Japanese Restaurants provides a fining dining experience for all sushi lovers. Stop by one of our sushi restaurants for happy hour to taste for yourself why our sushi and sashimi is unlike any other.