Kabuki Japanese Restaurant prides itself on providing our patrons with the highest quality sushi in the greater Los Angeles area. Our sushi bar serves a full range of traditional sushi and sashimi menu items. We also have several specialty rolls that combine only the freshest and most innovative ingredients to give customers a unique and delicious Japanese culinary experience.
- Anago Tempura Roll Anago is Japanese for salt-water eel. In this roll, we combine sea eel tempura with refreshing Japanese mint leaf, cucumber, and a kick of garlic.
- Lotus On Fire Roll Popular in Eastern culture as a symbol of health and long life, we coined this roll Lotus On Fire for both the lotus root that is used in it and the heat that comes from several other ingredients such as spicy tuna and jalapeno.
- Kabuki Roll Kabuki is a traditional Japanese dance. Our Kabuki Roll also jumps with flavor, as it combines our spicy crunch roll with our most popular fish selection.
- Hamachi Sake Box Sushi Hamachi is the name of a Japanese yellowtail fish, and sake is a traditional Japanese alcohol often served with meals. Together, they have inspired our box sushi, which is layered salmon and krab with a yellowtail fish selection on top.
- Geisha Roll The Geisha has long been a part of the Japanese dining experience. This hostess entertains her male guests with song and dance. Our patrons will similarly enjoy this specialty roll with its combination of salmon, tuna, avocado, and krab with just a touch of smelt egg on top.
- Baja Roll Our specialty roll menu would not be complete without giving recognition to our Southern Californian locale. Therefore, our Baja Roll incorporates Mexican cuisine influences with the flavors of tomato salsa and spicy krab.
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant offers its customers a sushi bar experience unlike any other in the Southern California area. Drop by one of our locations today to taste the best in sushi restaurant dining.