Are you a sushi fan? Do you want to learn more about delicious Japanese cuisine? You can find more information by clicking one of the following links.
- Are you planning on having sushi for the first time? Get tips that will help you choose the perfect menu items on this page.
- Learn more about the best apps to download to help you boost your sushi IQ on this page from NYTimes.com.
- Find more helpful sushi etiquette tips that will have you eating like a sushi expert in no time on this page from FoodBeast.com.
- Visit this page form SeriousEats.com for more information on different types of soy sauces.
- Pickled ginger is used as a palate cleanser in many Japanese restaurants. You can read about its other benefits on this page from LiveStrong.com.
If you are in the Summerlin, NV area, come visit our newest Kabuki location in Tivoli Village! We have great sushi happy hour specials and look forward to serving you!