Japanese culture has given us many great things, not the least of which is delicious and light cuisine with a long and rich tradition. Sushi can make for a great meal, but it can be enhanced even further with the addition of ginger, wasabi, and some good chopstick skills. To learn more about Japanese dining, take a look at these helpful links.
- Use this guide to learn how to properly use a set of chopsticks and enjoy Asian cuisine even more.
- Learn all about wasabi and its proper use in Japanese dishes from SushiFAQ.com.
- Get some important tips for Japanese chopstick etiquette from Japan-Guide.com.
- Trevor Corson, an American sushi expert, has written this illuminating explanation of the use of ginger in sushi restaurants.
- Read this article to learn some of the differences between different types of sushi and sashimi.
If these links have left you longing for some sushi happy hour specials, Kabuki is the place to be! Check out