Sake and sushi are two mainstays of Japanese cuisine. Both delight the palette with rich and complex flavors. It is no wonder that the two complement each other so well. Learn more about sake and sushi from these resources.
- Sakaya.com offers this summary of sake’s rich history in Japan from ancient times to the present.
- This resource from Bar None Drinks lists over 15 creative sake drink recipes.
- Don’t let happy hour fun turn into DUI depression. Use these tips to stay away from the wheel while drinking.
- That’s The Spirit puts a sake spin on these mixed drinks and seasonal favorites.
- Explore the health benefits of sushi with this article from Oohoi.com.